You know that mobile is critical to reach your customers - now more than ever. Maybe you already have a mobile experience or you’re looking to get started. But that experience you’re building or optimizing can’t only work for your customers. In order to be successful, it also has to work for your business and technologically. How do you ensure that all of those disparate needs are met? How do you ensure that you build a mobile experience your customers will love?
Join us on May 28th for a virtual roundtable on getting mobile right. Our panel of experts will share experiences from their own mobile projects to give you actionable insights you can apply to your own mobile customer experience journey.
Moderated by Carol Righi, practice director for Human-Centered Design at 1904labs, this roundtable includes:
- Jon Winsell, Digital Voice of the Customer Experience Lead on the Digital Innovation Team at Arvest Bank
- Morgan Noel, UX consultant who has worked on delivering exceptional mobile experiences for leading brands
- Andrew “Doc” Bell, CTO at Takoda and Assistant Practice Lead at 1904labs
This panel of differing perspectives will help you answer questions like:
- What processes have made your mobile app projects successful?
- How do you address the conflicting needs of the business, customer, and technology in your mobile planning and design?
- How is mobile changing for customers? What role do you see mobile playing during and after the crisis?
- Roundtable Webinar: Getting Mobile Right
- Date: May 212pm CDT
- Description: Our panel of experts will discuss the current climate and what that means for your mobile customer experience. Gain actionable insights you can apply to your own mobile customer journey.
- Learn more: Getting Mobile Right
The webinar has now passed, but you can watch the full replay below.