Who sang the theme song from the TV show “Big Bang Theory”? If you knew the answer was Barenaked Ladies, then you would have excelled at our recent 1904labs Virtual Karaoke and Music Trivia event!
Yes, you read that correctly; we did Karaoke over Zoom and watched 13 performances ranging from solos to parent-child duets. The karaoke talent covered classics from The Beatles, Bob Seger and Lady Gaga to Disney favorites from Frozen and The Little Mermaid. While we continue to work remote and are experiencing Zoom fatigue, it was a delight to surround ourselves with musical co-workers and fun trivia for an hour.
Want to join in on the music trivia fun? No googling for answers, but let us know how you do!
- Which two bands merged to form Guns N' Roses?
- Finish The Lyric: "I walk this empty street on the..."?
- What band's bass player is said to have introduced the "pogo dance" to the club scene in London?
- Which Bob Dylan song did Adele include on her first album?
- What was Britney Spears’ first single?
- Who was the first country artist to sell over 10 million copies of an album?
- What is Jay-Z’s real name?
- What was the first video MTV played when they launched in 1981?
- Who sang the lyric "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight..."?
- What band has hits with "Here to Stay" and "Thoughtless"?
- Who had hits with "Country Grammar", "Ride Wit Me" and "Hot in Here"?
- What singer just missed getting on the plane that crashed and killed Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and “The Big Bopper” J. P. Richardson?
- Run-DMC covered which Aerosmith song in 1986?
- Finish this lyric: “The phone rings in the middle of the night, my father yells, _ _ _ _ _ _ _.”
- Sammy Hagar replaced David Lee Roth in what rock group?
How are you shifting your culture to remote first? We're still figuring out ways to translate our culture and employee engagement into a virtual format, but this was definitely a fun, new way to bring our team together.